Beautiful turkey feather bridle plumes add to the color and excitement for weddings, funerals, parades, parties and special events!
- Price is for 6" solid color.
- Large inventory on hand
- Available in many colors
- Available in several sizes
- 4" mini for miniatures and ponies
- 6" our most popular size
- 8" best for large horses
- 10" draws more attention!
- 12" really draws attention!
- Available with three color tiers. Only adds .75 cents per inch to the price.
- Call for special orders. We have done several other colors that are not listed and even sent paint chips to be matched! Most special colors are at no extra charge.
Sheir Dingman, Auburn, WA. uses the 6" red plume to dress up her beautiful mini in a 4th of July parade. The parade was held in Enumclaw, Washington and the mini is Vintage Farms Hallmark Memory, aka "Drama".
Amy got her 24 year old Icelandic Pony, Randver dressed up with his new plume for a fun ride for her 4 year old grandson James on Christmas Day 2013.
Sue Locking from Farmington, MN braves 20 degree bleow wind chill factor to drive her pony in the Waseca, MN Parade in Feb. 2015
A new bridle poses with Pat Hammonds's Fjord who wears the large white wedding plume. Pat is from Ashland, WI